Ready For Mainstream Visibility?
Kakadu Media presents:
PR Representation Reach
Kakadu Media is known for its digital branding and advertising services, with a focus on profitable lead generation through Facebook marketing campaigns and YouTube subscriber growth. To enhance its marketing efforts, Kakadu Media also offers PR services. Mainstream media exposure can bring in inquiries and sales, but only if the business is prepared to handle the increased demand.
Kakadu Media recommends that businesses have the following foundation items in place before seeking PR exposure:
- Lead generation-focused website: Your website should be ready to handle an influx of new visitors and provide clear information and call-to-actions to generate leads.
- Clear and attractive message: You should have a clear and appealing reason for doing business with you, packaged into a message that appeals to your target audience.
- Identification of profitable audience: Your message should be tailored to reach your specific, good audience and not be broad-based. This will save time and money while increasing profits.
Key PR Strategies
Here are the key PR strategies we like to utilise:
- Develop a strong brand identity to communicate your business’s values, mission, and offerings.
- Monitor your brand reputation to establish credibility, build brand awareness, and drive growth for your business.
- Create high-quality content that is on brand and is relevant to your target audience to establish your business as a trusted source of information.
- Engage with your audience on social media by regularly posting, responding to comments and messages, increasing brand visibility.
- Leverage influencer marketing to reach new audiences and build brand awareness by collaborating with influencers to create sponsored content and tapping into their audience and influence to promote your business.
- Create strategic partnerships.
One of the first questions we’re often asked is
“What kind of media outlets does Kakadu Media use to reach a mainstream audience?”
Is PR Right for My Business?
PR coverage is great for any business, but only if you’re business is READY to connect with and serve a sudden surge of inquiries.
This is why Kakadu Media suggests every business get a few foundation items in place before opening a floodgate of opportunity. These items include:
- Lead Generation Focused Website: Good PR exposure will bring a wave a new visitors to your website, this is why your website must be prepared to meet this traffic with clear information and specific CTA’s (Call to Action) to generate leads for your business.
- Clear & Attractive Message: There must be a clear reason for doing business with you. Do you know what it is? Have you packaged that “thing” into a clear message that your target audience will find attractive? This is a must-do before attempting to draw in more opportunites to your business, otherwise valuable resources will be wasted on chasing bad leads or “tire-kicking” prospects.
- Identify Your Profitable Audience: When your message is broadcasted on large platform your language should be tailored to specifically reach your Targeted Profit Audience. Your message is not meant for everyone – it’s only meant for that specific audience you’ve previously identified. When this is done correctly a business will spend less time and money “selling” while generating higher profits.
Grow your business
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re reading this far and would like help with any of the foundational items listed or would like to explore PR representation with Kakadu Media, please click the button below and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours. Bonus Gift: when you become customer, we will include you as co-author in a major corporate publication to be read by Fortune 1000 corporations and paid readership in subscriptions like Bloomberg and more.