Target Profitable Leads
Get a custom strategy
Why advertise on Facebook?
Facebook has a massive reach with over 2 billion monthly users, but what makes Facebook an effective advertising platform is its detailed targeting.
Detailed Targeting for Advertisers
Facebook’s advertising platform has a unique ability to deliver ads to an extremely targeted digital audiences.
Does Facebook advertising really work?
The short answer is YES, Facebook advertising works.
Many of our clients are finding success on a weekly basis with Facebook ads for lead generation, and across a variety of industries.
It’s all in the numbers—Facebook gets 22 billion ad clicks per year. The diversity of segmenting options gives businesses the opportunity to target their ideal clients simply & effectively. Specified targeting increases a business’ ability to frequently capture qualified leads or convert sales.
Facebook Advertising Types
Facebook’s ad platform allows advertisers to choose from the following types of advertising objectives.
- Brand Awareness: Increase awareness for your brand by reaching people who are more likely to be interested in it.
- Reach: Show your ad to the maximum number of people.
- Traffic: Send more people to a destination on or off Facebook such as a website, app, or Messenger conversation.
- Engagement: Get more post engagements, Page likes, event responses or offer claims.
- App Installs: Get more people to install your app.
- Video Views: Get more people to view your video content.
- Lead Generation: Drive more sales leads, such as email addresses, from people interested in your brand or business.
- Messages: Get more people to send messages to your business in Messenger.
- Conversions: Drive valuable actions on your website or app.
- Product Catalog Sales: Create ads that automatically show products from your product catalog based on your target audience.
- Store Visits: Get more people nearby to visit your brick-and-mortar locations.
From here your next step is to decide on targeting and then create ads.
Budget Friendly Advertising
Facebook advertising is a budget friendly way to advertise to a detailed, targeted audience. You can advertise for as little as $5 per day.
Paired with its targeting capabilities, Facebook is able to reach audiences for a fraction of what it costs to do so on other platforms. Facebook’s cost effectiveness makes it a must for advertisers.
Facebook’s organic reach has steadily declined to the point where an average of just 0.5% of a business’ page followers will be exposed to their post updates. This is a huge blow to businesses hoping to target Facebook’s massive user base.
Because it is so difficult to gain organic reach, Facebook advertising is the only reliable way for businesses to target Facebook users.
Why Do Businesses Need Facebook Advertising?
- Lookalike audiences allow you to find new qualified leads easily.
- Facebook will take your custom audience and target people similar to that specified audience to target new potential leads.
- Facebook Videos get 8 billion daily views—video marketing is a powerful tool with high engagement.
- 92% of social marketers use Facebook to advertise 20% of Facebook’s mobile ad revenue comes from Instagram. The ability to create a Facebook ad that also publishes to Instagram means you can capitalize on this trend.
- Of the time spent using mobile devices, 19% of that is spent on Facebook. Your audience is on Facebook and is engaging on it very regularly.
Understanding what works
Facebook Remarketing Is a Great Place to Start
One of the questions we’re often asked is, “Where do I start with Facebook Ads?”
Facebook even lets businesses target audiences who have already visited their site through remarketing. This can help boost engagement, and can even push a lead who is on the fence into a conversion.